X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

3 posters

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!!

luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14
    Admin

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!! Empty ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!!

Post  luckeydawg14 Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:08 am

http://www.quantumcig.com/shop/about.php I just bought one and it's actually pretty cool. no more smoke and tar goin in my lungs, and you can smoke these anywhere. yay me, lol
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!!

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:17 am

the day i saw my mom with a tube down her throat, i quit. that's all i needed.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ANYBODY INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING !!!!!!!!!

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 am

luckeydawg14 wrote:http://www.quantumcig.com/shop/about.php I just bought one and it's actually pretty cool. no more smoke and tar goin in my lungs, and you can smoke these anywhere. yay me, lol

that's pretty cool though! lol
    luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14
    Admin

Post  luckeydawg14 Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 am

they have, or are getting a pipe and cigar model also
    maphys
    maphys

Post  maphys Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 am

Good luck with quitting - know it can be tough. Watching my father trying to go from about 4 packs a day to a cigar after meals was educating!

M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:34 am