X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

3 posters

The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!!

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!! Empty The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!!

Post  MEGADETH9mm Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:34 pm

BEWARE. 61mps max speed. all your fleet must follow it. nobody can be left behind. especially a superfreighter with a full load of ore. she needs protection, so she leads, everyone else SLEEPS! lol. thank god for SETA X 1000 tongue
    luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14
    Admin

The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!! Empty Re: The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!!

Post  luckeydawg14 Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 am

https://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/luckeydawg/?action=view&current=x3screen00001.jpg

I bought the Demeter super freighter
    maphys
    maphys

The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!! Empty Re: The Vulture Super Freighter DAMN THIS THING IS SLOW!!!

Post  maphys Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:00 am

I only buy Split TS ships and the OTAS Mistral these days - anything that goes at less than 100m/s doesn't do it for me!

But Teladi ships are painfully slow - their M1/2 ships are regularly overtaken by asteroids and stations...

M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:44 am