X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR IGN Review

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR IGN Review Empty EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR IGN Review

Post  MEGADETH9mm Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 am

http://pc.ign.com/articles/957/957883p1.html
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR IGN Review Empty Re: EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR IGN Review

Post  MEGADETH9mm Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:46 pm

i refuse to get this game, first off, i just dropped 180 bucks on these glasses, second, i dont want it to interfere with my drive of X3. I know it wont....it cant.... i mean nothing can. my mom is about to be let go on thursday and here i am, still playing X3. that shows the power of this game. it is a second life to me. but i am slightly worried about this new total war game. oh by god do i want to punish the redcoats. sick thing is, my parents came from serbia, i'm first gen. what the hell do i know, right? what right is it of mine to dislike the brits for what happened during the civil war? we all commit atrocities. hell, after the brits left, the amos betrayed and slaughtered virtually the entire indian civilization. who's the amos? well a mix of europeans! crazy serb generals slaughtered albanians after albanians slaughtered serbs! it's all relative. ahhh albert i love you man. you the MAY-AN!!!
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:50 pm

and you know what's sick....I LOVE THE BRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they treated me like royalty every time i used to travel there. it was the french who treated me like s**t. and the sad thing about france(of all the times i've been in that country), I never ACTED like an american. and we all know what americans act like. pure obnoxiousness. they deserve a fist to the face 90% of the time. I blended in, but the french could SMELL it on me. scary. why the hatred. americans saved them. saved thier families.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:12 pm

got it. installing it. time to play. x3 will take back seat for few days. but i'll never stop playin x3. warning, it takes upwards of an hour to install empire. why? cause it forces you to install steam. and steam SUCKS imo.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:41 pm

the game works fine, and I chose to start with Spain. fyi guys this game is rediculous. dividing my time now will prove more and more difficult.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 pm