X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos....

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos.... Empty Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos....

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:57 am

When you look at the cosmic web of galaxies, it is composed of galaxies. Galaxies that form clusters, and superclusters. The known Universe(visible) is rounded, almost "balloon shaped".
    Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos.... Web

A great example to use, in comparison, is the Human Brain's Neurological Mapping.
    Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos.... HumanbrainNeuro

My theory, is as follows. We, as humans percieve time because of the natural rotation of our planet, and our planet's orbit around our host star. When you look at the known universe on a subatomic scale, even atoms nuclei are composed of smaller objects known as quarks. Atomic smashing facilities are hard at work at figuring out what these particles are composed of, by smashing atoms together, so the answer is not yet known as to what quarks are composed of. The startling similarity between the structure of the human brain(intelligent being in nature) to the relative structure of the cosmos is interesting enough to be compared. The structure of Neurons, and Neuro-pathways is nearly identical to superclusters and clusters bound together by gravity.

It could be very possible that we are just part of the tissue of a brain of a larger being. This being is obviously structured atomically different from us, so this being is not a human. Our perception of time might just be on our own level(earth rotation, earth orbit), where this large being that is walking around has a longer lifespan. However, to that being, time is percieved differently, in relativity to its own environment.

13.5 billion years ago, what we call, "The Big Bang" is known to us as the "beginning of time". It was all born from something super dense and small, then exploded outwards. It went through an early development phase, forming what we know of as "the periodic table of elements". Then the first STARS were born in the next phase, then the galaxies, which then spiraled outwards to form clusters of galaxies and superclusters of galaxies all "bound together by mutual gravity".

This growth is not close to unlike the growth of a human brain when "life is born", a brain is born, a personality is born. It is up to these quarks, atoms, electrons and neutrons to spiral outwards in an infantesimal stage, to adolescent, to adult, only to begin aging....and whithering away. So as we are "whipping around" our star(quark), this large lifeform could be "whipping around" his host star, percieving time totally different from us. This being could be 13 years old to him, but to us, he is 13 billion because of how RELATIVELY fast we spin around our quark....lol.

This is why I find Albert Einstien to be the greatest mind in the history of our species. All because of such a simple theory. Everything is relative. It may be a little "different", but it is still relative. And what I think we are looking at in the night sky is the brain of another being, but this larger being is evolving differently. I dont count out the minds of Stephen Hawking and Charles Darwin. Darwin, specifically hit it on the nose with the theory of evolution. This theory is RELATIVE to each creature's surroundings as to HOW they evolve. All slightly different.

Steven Hawking discusses parallel universes. Which is RELATIVE to the possibility of us USING black holes(IE:atomic nuclei) to "warp" out of this larger being's brain and into the larger being's surroundings, and so on.

Ughhhh,,,,,my universe is tired. lol
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos.... Empty Re: Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos....

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:07 am

"Gravity" is equal to pressure. Maybe the pressure of the outer reaches of the universe that is an enclosed skull casing with fluid containing the brain of this being. Maybe that is the explaination to DARK ENERGY. The counter to this is the rapid expansion of the universe. Could this rapid expansion simply be "adolescent growth process"?

actually, wait a minute, dark energy is what is CAUSING the expansion....this one thing can destroy my entire theory. and we wonder why scientists dont go public with these ideas..... affraid

Last edited by MEGADETH9mm on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos.... Empty Re: Possible, and i stress POSSIBLE theory on the Cosmos....

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 am

Dark matter is unseen to us, because that is the actual "dark tissue" of the being, holding it's neuropathways together. The reason we only see the "lighted matter" is because we ourselves, and where our technology is at this point in our time, are on a subatomic level altogether?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:31 pm