X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

Liking the Micro-management Escalation of this game...

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Liking the Micro-management Escalation of this game... Empty Liking the Micro-management Escalation of this game...

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:22 pm

It keeps getting heavier and heavier the more stuff you own. Thus creating a new video game each time. Now that I have These three ships and 5 fighters, It's basically become a new game to learn, ON TOP of what I mastered before I got all this property. I cant Imagine what it's like Maphys, when I get to the point where you are. People without patience should stay far away from this game. It requires MULTIPLE, HEAVY learning curves that Get HEAVIER each time. It really puts that computer in my skull to work, let alone the one in the HP case. lol. I'm McLovin it. Idea
    maphys
    maphys

Liking the Micro-management Escalation of this game... Empty Re: Liking the Micro-management Escalation of this game...

Post  maphys Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 am

Next time you visit Barren Shores (far south) take a look around. Just complexed all the asteroids in the sector together for the hell of it. Stuck 65 Crystal fabs on them and all the support factories. May well be my largest ever complex - 150 fabs! Finally got my name onto a leader board as well for fastest rate of missions done. Sad, I know, but I was determined to make it onto one of them!

And then I restarted. The initial bit of the game is the best, I think. Playing as a Tormented Teladi now and got to say I am loving the custom ship I got from that mission. 125MJ shielding, 180m/s. Not a bad ship at all!

After trade micromanagement comes fleets - as you say, games within games here.

M

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:17 pm