X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

While docked at stations, with multiple ships....

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

While docked at stations, with multiple ships.... Empty While docked at stations, with multiple ships....

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Let's say I have my mercury, Zephyrus, and Boa docked at an ore mine. Can I get all three of them to load up thier cargo bays on the initial low priced buy? This is an issue and kind of unrealistic, that I'm there with all my ships, but after I'm done loading up my Merc(which has the largest cargo bay), the price of the ore escalates, unfairly duping me when i load up the others.... in "real life" i would make an initial buy that fills all three cargo bays of each ship.... You know what I mean?
    luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14
    Admin

While docked at stations, with multiple ships.... Empty Re: While docked at stations, with multiple ships....

Post  luckeydawg14 Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:25 pm

I may be wrong, but I think it goes off supply and demand here. when you fill up 1 ship, their quantity goes down, so they up the prices to compensate for the shortage for a better profit for them. when I was trading between herrons nebula and cloudbase, i was using 1 ship, i bought for 50cr until i was full and i noticed the price went up, but when i left and dropped load and came back, they were restocked and back down to 50cr because they were at max quantity again.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

While docked at stations, with multiple ships.... Empty Re: While docked at stations, with multiple ships....

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:12 am

luckeydawg14 wrote:I may be wrong, but I think it goes off supply and demand here. when you fill up 1 ship, their quantity goes down, so they up the prices to compensate for the shortage for a better profit for them. when I was trading between herrons nebula and cloudbase, i was using 1 ship, i bought for 50cr until i was full and i noticed the price went up, but when i left and dropped load and came back, they were restocked and back down to 50cr because they were at max quantity again.

yea, but still. from a business ethics standpoint, i would meet with the main guru at the station, sign the paperwork for the sale of X amount of ore that would fill all my cargo bays in one purchase at that initial price. then AFTER that sale, since i signed the deal before some other dude got to the station, I should get that price for all those goods, then be able to load them onto all my ships at my leasiure. all because the three ships that are docked at the station are OWNED by one person. one person equals one deal....right?
    luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14
    Admin

Post  luckeydawg14 Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:29 am

i agree with that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:44 am