X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them...

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them... Empty Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them...

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Taking maphys advice, I have finally arrived at TKR'S Deprivation, mapped it, bought ore. now i'm headed to Ghinn's Escape to map it and sell the ore. This process will be repeated throughout this evening. I shall update.

fyi TKR's Deprivation is one HELLUVA beautiful sector. The color contrasts from the planet and the red dwarf are astounding!

welll they are no longer attacking me, and i am trading between tkrs deprivation and ghinns escape and (teladi) home of opp. it's fairly lucrative around here(as maphys spoke of before). rank slowly gaining to where need to be(split family friend.) havent made comrade yet. will update.

Last edited by MEGADETH9mm on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them... Empty Re: Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them...

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm

want an update? here's an update. the split are now attacking me for no reason. Mamba security control attacks me for NO REASON!!! i really dont understand and i am dissapointed as to why they keep attacking me. all i am doing is trading. after all this effort, all this time, this is what i get out of the blue? back to my 360. i'm gonna play some dead space. peace.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them... Empty Re: Split Trading....finally gaining ground with them...

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:55 pm

seriously. i mean, i think the split will be next on my "empire agenda" i will wipe them out too. i wanted to be friends with them, but why are they attacking me for no reason?
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:22 pm

i'm done with the split. they wont let me trade. f them. i'm just going to chill with the teladi and argon. then i get enough firepower and i mean FIREPOWER, i will make the split race extinct. why do they attack me for no reason? meh, whatever. they will eventually pay the ultimate price: EXTINCTION.
    maphys
    maphys

Post  maphys Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:17 am

What is your Split rank? Must be appalling! I thought that most starts you were OK with them. Maybe you picked one that had a low rank to start with. Do they warn you to get out of the sector before they open fire?

M
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:28 am

maphys wrote:What is your Split rank? Must be appalling! I thought that most starts you were OK with them. Maybe you picked one that had a low rank to start with. Do they warn you to get out of the sector before they open fire?

M

no, it's wierd in Ghinns Escape, when i dock, all of a sudden 2 split fighters attack me. this is after i bought two loads of ore in tkr's deprivation. i even went over to the military base and docked there, and the same two fighters come at me and shoot all 3 of my ships. no warnings either. my rep with them is "shameless creature". maybe my rep is "LOWER" in Ghinns escape?
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:24 pm

well, i'm going to give it another try here. let's see what happens.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:55 pm

you know what it says on the map, there's a pirate base in this sector....but i know they are SPLIT MAMBAS that are attacking me...
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 pm

well, so far no issues with tkr's deprivation. bought the ore and going back to family tkr to sell let's see here... oh fy they just keep attacking me in ghinns escape.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

dudes this is crazy, i was able to load up an auto seve from earlier. and now i am successfully trading between sectors as maphys helped me. very wierd how they attacked me originally. this is a lesson learned the hard way folks. USE your autosaves...
    maphys
    maphys

Post  maphys Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 am

You could also try comming the attacking ships and saying "weapons fire was in error". If they say "OK" then leave the sector (they may still look red on the scanner) and that might fix it. Normally that sort of thing happens when they go hostile on you for some reason (bouncing off them, entering a core sector) and your helpful turret attacks them to defend you, which counts as firing on the police and triggers a bigger response...

Shameless creature is not low but you will not be able to dock in core areas. Need to get it to Creature (next one up) for that IIRC.

Good luck!

M
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 pm

how crazy is that dude, now i can trade there....this is wierd....
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:47 pm

reminds me of COD and R6. i have been trading and trading for 2 days now and to get from Split Comrade to Split Family Friend is truly an epic undertaking. i am on my 50th trade as a Split Comrade. still no promotion. dont know when it will come. someday i will get that BOA. ahhh, the serbian stubborness.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:13 pm

what an epic sense of accomplishment. just when i thought it would go on forever, BOOM my sexy futuristic chick said "YOU HAVE GAINED RECOGNITION". off to the shipyard! my new maxed out Split Boa can be seen as the MAIN pic of the forum. I picked up 4 Jaguars for the hangar bays. (yep, call me cheapo), but hey....I wasnt about to dump 350k on each fighter. I went with the cheap guys to start. What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:04 pm