X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

Dead Space for remainder of evening...

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Dead Space for remainder of evening... Empty Dead Space for remainder of evening...

Post  MEGADETH9mm Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 pm

been struggling trying to get to Family TKR. gonna stop now and rest for the night at Thuruck's Pride. Time to pop on the 360 for some Dead Space. the only game recently worth my time on the 360. A truly terrifying work of genius. cherry
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Dead Space for remainder of evening... Empty Re: Dead Space for remainder of evening...

Post  MEGADETH9mm Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:19 pm

ok fellas. fell asleep at 6pm. woke up now. there's only one thing ta do. and that's play some X3TC. deadspace would be nice, but i need anxiety levels low. dead space raises my anxiety levels. this lowers them by trading.

mission?

make it to "TKRs Depervation". need to try trading there like maphys suggested. which means, i need to traverse up to FamilyWhi to have access(Xenon sectors impassable).

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:05 pm