X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

Building fun

maphys
    maphys

Building fun Empty Building fun

Post  maphys Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:33 am

Epic building session today I thought I'd share with you. Mainly because I cannot believe I have spent just about the whole day wandering back and forth between the computer and the lounge doing this!!

Asteroid belt:
    Complex 1
    Silicon Mine L, Ore Mine L, Solar Power Plant L, Solar Power Plant M, 4x Crystal Fab M, 2x Cattle Ranch L, 2x Cahoona Bakery L, Cattle Ranch M, Cahoona Bakery M, 2x Chip Plant S, 2x 1MJ Shield fab S
    18 factories

Complex 2
    2x Silicon Mine L, Ore Mine L, Solar Power Plant XL, 7x Crystal Fab M, 3x Cattle Ranch L, 3x Cahoona Bakery L
    15 factories

Then over to Rhy's Desire:
    Complex 1
    Silicon Mine L, 2x Ore Mine L, Solar Power Plant XL, 6x Crystal Fab M, 5x Chelt Aquarium L, 5xRastar Refinery L, 2x IRE forge, 2x HEPT forge, 2x SQUASH mine factory
    26 factories

Complex 2
    2x Silcon Mine L, 7x Crystal fab M, 4x Chip plant S, 6x Chelt Aquarium L, 5xRastar Refinery L, Solar Power Plant XL
    25 factories

Finally went over to Rhonkar's Trial
    Complex 1
    Silicon Mine L, Ore mine L, 6x Crystal Fab M, 2x Chip plant S, 5x CHelt Aquarium L, 4x Rastar refinery L, Solar power plant XL, 2x Teladianium L, Flower farm L, Nostrop refinery L, 2x 1GJ factory S, 2x Ion Shard Railgun forge S
    28 factories

For a total of 102 factories built today. Plus about ten build missions to keep my cash reserves up (didn't drop below 150M all through this thanks to some 30M a pop build missions coming up at perfectly timed intervals!). Probably blew nearly 400M on these, plus while I was waiting got a Panther mostly kitted out. And a Heavy Hydra. And another TL (Elephant) to keep up with the demand for factories!

I guess what I am saying is that this game accelerates quickly! I have played about one and a half game days so far on this start. So hang on in there, trading and mining and so on. As your ranks go up the rewards and missions snowball like crazy!

M
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Building fun Empty Re: Building fun

Post  MEGADETH9mm Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 pm

that's what i've started doing in regards to trading. i just leave the game on now all day long, turn to the computer when i enter sectors to do a BB or BS check, select station, go do something, go back when i dock, purchase, select selling sector, go do stuff, repeat. lol. man i cant wait till i get to some building like you. this game has become a second life. i dont see this ending any time soon.
    maphys
    maphys

Post  maphys Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 am

Good thing about building up as you are is that by trading you are automatically improving your trade rank - which is what determines reward on the station build missions. I get about 30M a pop on good ones right now but I have been told that you can see >100M rewards for you putting down a 2M credit station! I made most of my cash fighting, then started to trade later, so I am behind the curve on the most lucrative missions in 1.4.

M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:08 am