X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread Empty ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Hey, any and all that loved the comics when we were kids know that they botched the first 2. period, nothing more needs to be said on that.

However, with the delay of ACM on top of the new announcement of the ressurection of the AVP gaming series for consoles slated for 2010........we can use this particular forum for these games and the notion that there is acually a HUGE budget going into an AVP movie slated for 2010 that is set where it's supposed to be...IN SPACE.

I think fox is planning on giving "money" towards a space epic....

first link...

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/aliensvspredatorworkingtitle/news.html?sid=6204546&om_act=convert&om_clk=newsfeatures&tag=newsfeatures;title;2
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread Empty Re: ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:55 pm

for those that have not played "Aliens vs Predator 2" for the PC, I suggest you go out and buy it immediately. just get the regular version. Let me tell you why. It is simply one of the greatest first person shooters ever made. this is why Gearbox is in a tough spot.....seeing that the same makers of avp2 are now working on creating a WHOLE NEW game for consoles. This is 2009 folks. throwing avp2 into my PC's drive is still commonplace for me. THAT'S HOW GOOD THE GAME IS. from a single player standpoint, it still holds up as one of the most terrifying, adrenal gland blasting games to date. Not to mention the absolutely over the top, and i hate to say it, HILARIOUS multi player. go buy it now for 2 american dollars.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread Empty Re: ALIENS VS PREDATOR Discussions Thread

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:58 pm

when you see them running at you, and you start unloading that pulse rifle at them, you will realize what GEARBOX is trying to achieve. go out now and sell out every gamestop you can. go get AVP2. fucking badass game to date. pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:24 pm