X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  MEGADETH9mm Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:53 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!!! Twisted Evil

GOING TO SEE IT NOW, I WILL POST ON HOW IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  MEGADETH9mm Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:28 pm

WOW. WHAT AN AWESOME MOVIE.

I gotta say Marcus Nispel has impressed me again. This time he used his talent to bring my favorite psychopath back to the big screen. Erin and I had the privilege of seeing it on IMAX. I WILL be going back to see this one again. Take all the campiness, and cheesiness out of it. He has created an absolute masterpiece of horror. For the first time, I was actually "SCARED SHITLESS" on many occasions through a F13th movie. You dont find yourself laughing hysterically like in previous f13th films, you find yourself laughing "evilly" like you did when you watch the final destination films. The dark tones, the dark musical score, the HARD HITTING brutality of this movie is worth a ticket.

The actors actually gave great performances(no, seriously, unreal). You cared when most of them die. The dude playing Jason put on a relentless performance of brutality. I'm not gonna spoil the rest of it. If you like horror, get your ticket this weekend and escape for a couple hours and go watch a kickass movie.
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: HIS NAME WAS JASON, AND TA-DAY.........IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  MEGADETH9mm Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfkQGaqI-Zk

IT'S BLACK FRIDAY!!!! PAINT THE DEVIL ON THE WALL!!!
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Post  MEGADETH9mm Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 pm

just got back from my second IMAX viewing. the first time was much better, due to NOT KNOWING what was coming next.
    SPOILERS BELOW

i love it when he's in the house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:58 am