X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite Empty WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite

Post  MEGADETH9mm Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:03 am

There have been more reports than any other sector of saving here, then when you load the game, it literally shuts down. Get what you need from CEO's Sprite and move on to Blue Profit or Company Pride to save.
    luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14
    Admin

WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite Empty Re: WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite

Post  luckeydawg14 Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:15 am

cool beans, thanks for the info. I'm thinking of heading there for a vulture super freighter
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite Empty Re: WARNING: Never "Save" in CEO's Sprite

Post  MEGADETH9mm Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:19 am

luckeydawg14 wrote:cool beans, thanks for the info. I'm thinking of heading there for a vulture super freighter

i got one cause i think it's going to make my profits triple and then i can finally get things going exponentially. btw, love the sig, anything to note? fng nascar rocks, yes most chicagoans love racing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:29 am