X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3 Empty My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3

Post  MEGADETH9mm Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 pm

this game is so complicated and in depth that when i go back to 360, it just seems too simple to me. the racing games are the only ones so far that have enticed me since my new wheel works now. but even those, i did a couple races today and was like, cool, that was fun for a quick rush.....okay back to trading, building fleets. i feel like i'm wasting my time if i'm not working on my X3 game. like, if i watch a movie, i think "well i just wasted 2 hours, if i would have used those two hours on x3, id've been 2mil credits richer right now." lol.

on the flipside, because of it's complexity, sometimes it shunns me away, if i'm in a "tired or dead mood", then i'll throw on a movie to be entertained by doing NOTHING.

the 360 has taken the biggest hit from this game to me. that's why i'm so psyched for Battlestations Pacific. it's apparently so complex, that reviewers are downing it already saying "this game too complex for me, too much going on, i no like dees game back doo HALO." haha
    maphys
    maphys

My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3 Empty Re: My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3

Post  maphys Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:52 am

I've just been getting back into some old classic shooters for the PS2 recently - after an evening of TC they are a great way to relax! TimeSplitters 2 is pleasantly mindless fun after an evening thinking, fighting, building.

M
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3 Empty Re: My 360 Took Devastating hit from X3

Post  MEGADETH9mm Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:55 am

maphys wrote:I've just been getting back into some old classic shooters for the PS2 recently - after an evening of TC they are a great way to relax! TimeSplitters 2 is pleasantly mindless fun after an evening thinking, fighting, building.

M

same here. i hit "dead space" for thrills and brutal bloodshed body parts. but i cant play COD anymore because it becomes so rudamentary. even though this game can do that too, "trade here for profit, bang move there buy trade here profit" it's different because you THINK. just like you said, consoles are the way to relax. same with movies. with movies you do nothing but let the screen and sound do the work. That why movies have dominated my 360 as of late.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:27 pm