X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal.

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal. Empty WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal.

Post  MEGADETH9mm Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 pm

i hate them.

I'm also going to befriend the PIRATES. i want everyone on my side except the Xenon. then when the time is right....2 years from now when i get to that point...I will launch a relentless assault, with a force of extreme power and show absolutely no mercy until that entire virus is wiped off my map.

period.
    maphys
    maphys

WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal. Empty Re: WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal.

Post  maphys Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 am

Sadly they will respawn infinitely in their own sectors. They can be held back, denied more than a fleeting existence but without a script not wiped out.

But good luck - they deserve it!

M
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal. Empty Re: WIPING OUT THE XENON=my ultimate goal.

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:29 am

maphys wrote:Sadly they will respawn infinitely in their own sectors. They can be held back, denied more than a fleeting existence but without a script not wiped out.

But good luck - they deserve it!

M

lol. bummer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:10 am