X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X3:Terran Conflict Chillpad

This forum is for friendly discussion of the game. People in here try to help others succeed in this masterpiece of a game. Primarily for U.S. Owners, UKers and other nationalities welcome.

2 posters

Just got MERCS.... do i need to be in this forum?

MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Just got MERCS....  do i need to be in this forum? Empty Just got MERCS.... do i need to be in this forum?

Post  MEGADETH9mm Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Am i lookin for fightn"? i just hired merc onto my toucan hauler, is this the right thing to do dudes? have you done this? they seemed cool, but i hired 4 and under my list it says 4"marines"
    maphys
    maphys

Just got MERCS....  do i need to be in this forum? Empty Re: Just got MERCS.... do i need to be in this forum?

Post  maphys Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:54 am

Mercs are just the Pirate version of marines - they act and are used for exactly the same thing (boarding large ships).

Boarding is the one big thing I have not got into in TC. Had to do it for a couple of plot missions and it is dull as hell and rarely works! With more training and patience, maybe.

M
    MEGADETH9mm
    MEGADETH9mm
    Admin

Just got MERCS....  do i need to be in this forum? Empty Re: Just got MERCS.... do i need to be in this forum?

Post  MEGADETH9mm Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 am

i only got 4 of em on that toucan. i'm eventually going to load it up with hundreds of marines and mercs over time. right now the money is the issue, and "under the radar" trader is currently my primary objective. yep, this has been my objective for 2 months of gameplay. lol.
    maphys
    maphys

Post  maphys Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:02 am

The bad news is that each TP can only hold 10 marines/mercenaries. You can load more in by scooping them up in space but they then become passengers and you cannot get them back...

Good luck!

M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 pm